Explore the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit. Harness the full potential of AI and computer vision across multiple Intel® architectures to enable new and enhanced use cases in health and life sciences, retail, industrial, and more.
Develop applications and solutions that emulate human vision with the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit. Based on convolutional neural networks (CNN), the toolkit extends workloads across Intel® hardware (including accelerators) and maximizes performance.
- Enables deep learning inference from edge to cloud
- Accelerates AI workloads, including computer vision, audio, speech, language, and recommendation systems
- Supports heterogeneous execution across Intel® architecture and AI accelerators—CPU, iGPU, Intel® Movidius™ Vision Processing Unit (VPU), FPGA, and Intel® Gaussian & Neural Accelerator (Intel® GNA)—using a common API
- Speeds up time to market via a library of functions and preoptimized kernels
- Includes optimized calls for OpenCV, OpenCL™ kernels, and other industry tools and libraries
|Deep Learning Inference
|Traditional Computer Vision
|Accelerate and deploy neural network models across
Intel® platforms with a built-in model optimizer for pretrained models and an inference engine runtime for hardware-specific acceleration.
|Develop and optimize classic computer vision applications built with the OpenCV library and other industry tools.
|Harness the performance of Intel®-based accelerators: CPUs, iGPUs, FPGAs, VPUs, Intel® Gaussian & Neural Accelerators, and IPUs.