Hikvision: iWarehouse Management SystemIntel Market Ready Solution
Hikvision iWMS Solution consists of the elements below:
- Hikvision warehouse robot and Robot Control System
- Hikvision intelligent warehouse management system
- Hikvision Traceability Visualization Management System
A. Hikvision warehouse robot and Robot Control System
Robot scheduling system (RCS, Robots Control System) is the soul of the "terraced rice" system, responsible for all the robot's task allocation, scheduling and operation and maintenance. RCS uses multiple scheduling algorithms to achieve the optimal assignment of tasks, multi-robot path planning and robot traffic management, so that the robot cluster can work together in harmony and cooperate with each other without affecting each other and exerting the greatest efficiency.
B. Hikvision intelligent warehouse management system
The use of robotic system as the implementation of the carrier, iWMS integrated a variety of storage optimization technology to achieve random storage of materials to improve the utilization of storage space; real-time dynamic adjustment of hot and cold zone materials to improve the efficiency of the library; through historical data analysis, Mining the correlation between materials, and develop appropriate storage strategy to improve the efficiency of the library; and video surveillance Internet, real-time view of the operation of the scene. Intelligent storage management system is stable and reliable, good compatibility, and business ERP system fully functional docking.
C. Hikvision Traceability Visualization Management System
Hikvision Traceability Visualization Management System for Logistics consists of an smart code-reading system, a video surveillance system and a video management platform, offering automatic code reading, parcel tracking, etc.
Hikvision Traceability Visualization Management System for Logistics is closely integrated with the smart code-reading system and the iVMS-8600 platform, and can be applied in assebly lines, warehousing centers, transfer stations and distribution centers. In the stationary-mounted system, the smart code reading part performs deep data mining by acquiring, recognizing, analyzing and managing numerical codes, which significantly improves the efficiency and accuracy of code reading. The security IPC performs real-time video recording for the packages. The recording data is then attached to the Hikvision iVMS-8600 platform and linked to the data in the iVMS-8600 platform through the smart code-reading system. With this process, functions such as smart video retrieval, quick problematic package backtracking, staff management, express package management are enabled.
IoT Solution Application
- Optimize warehouse storage through demand analysis of available storage and automatic shelf adjustments
- Streamline warehouse management by supporting inventory business processes
- Gain total controlwith flexible management strategies, user-based permission configuration, and warehouse visualization
The Hikvision Factory achieved great results:
- Decreased labor costs by 58%
- Increased efficiency by 84%
IoT Solution Specification
- Intel® MovidiusTM MyriadTM 2 VPU
- Intel® Altera FPGA
- Intel® Xeon® scalable processor
- Warehouse robots
- Robot Control System (RCS)
- Intelligent Warehouse Management System (iWMS)
- Traceability and visual management system