InfoPower: Data Capture and Analyze Turnkey Solution QuickReportIntel IoT RFP Ready Kits
Challenges – IoT Data Captured But Little Data Analytic
IoT associated equipments or devices normally include data capture capabilities but little equipped with data analytics and visualization
- To integrate the captured data with different data sources, include some Excel files, relies upon system integrators
- A system integrator must be based on the end customer’s needs and wants to provide customized solution.
- The customized solution has to be well tested by both SI and end customer before acceptance, implementation, and deployment
QuickReport Data Analytics Turnkey Solution
- InfoPower QuickReport is genuinely developed for an end-user or power user to build Big Data Analytics applications within hours, including automatically heterogeneous data sources integration, KPI settings, pivot analytics, visualization, and sharing.
- Competitors’ Big Data Analytics Platform is for IT professional use only, at most for power users. Thus it creates tough communication problems between IT and Users, besides, It generally goes through conventional lengthy application development cycle.
Values to Intel Ecosystems
- Shorten 4 cycles and fast implementation: from selling to customer acceptance
- The solution is standardized including Vulnerability Assessment is pretested.
- Plug-and-Play delivers results immediately and ROI is at least 5-10 times
- Superior technology and Easy to maintain
- The seeding solution is flexible expansion and scale up
IoT Solution Application
Use cases – Yunlin County
The ratio of senior citizens against county population of Yunlin County is second highest in Taiwan. This makes the county government has to face all current and future problems both in healthcare and social care in order to provide senior citizens better healthcare. It thus concluded to develop a Preventive Healthcare program in the county as piloting program.
- Don’t have the knowledge to plan and figure out a cost effective end-to-end solution which can be implementable in towns and communities.
- Have a great concerns about if results could be recognized and justified.
- High risk on both system fulfillment and senior citizens acceptance.
- QuickReport well integrates with data sets derived from a variety of AIoT devices, including Health Measurement, blood pressure, and wearable devices, etc. Enable carers to be notified once abnormal situation happens.
- Based upon QuickReport to visualize what data gathered, analyze individual case status by time and by town or community to benchmark effectiveness or results.
- This is the pioneer project among Taiwan county governments. Yunlin County Government thus becomes a great show case and delivers a significant performance to both senior citizens and central government
IoT Solution SpecificationTurnkey Solution Minimum Hardware Specifications
QuickReport Data Analytics
- CPU：Intel® i7 above
- Storage：SSD 100 GB above
- RAM：8 GB above
- Intel® Core™ i7-7700T inside
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-7700T inside (7th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor family: Kaby Lake)
Memory: 2 x DDR4 SODIMM, Max. 32GB
Storage: mSATA, M.2, HDD / SSD*
OS Support: Windows® 10 IOT (64bit), Ubuntu 16.04.3 above, Fedora 26 above, CentOS 7.4 above
- 1 x PCIe x 16
- 1 x Full-size Mini PCIe (PCIe / mSATA / USB)
- 1 x Full-size Mini PCIe (PCIe / USB)
- 2 x SIM
- Easy to learn and use
- Multivariate data integration
- Drag and drop is main operations
- Quick pivot analysis generation
- Flexible setting of KPI indicators
- 3-4 clicks generate a visual graph
- Tables, charts, dashboards sharing
- Users behavior logs
The files in the following blocks can be downloaded after filling in personal information