Revlis: Tele-Health Care SolutionIntel Market Ready Solution
The Revlis Tele-Health Care solution is designed for people who have potentially disease and most of them are ‘White Collars’ group.
We interpret user’s heart condition automatically by the AI classifier Engine from CmateH platform’s cloud database through Intel® IoT technology. Then we show four indexes to user: heart rate, heart condition, stress index and neuron balance index on CmateH APP.
Moreover, these results can be sent to the medical institution's monitoring platform, giving medical providers a full grasp of their condition in near real-time and enabling them to determine appropriate next steps, such as notifying the user to see a doctor or issuing an emergency notification.
IoT Solution Application
- Ease of use and handy (by touching 4 conductors on the top area of chest)
- Friendly and informative contents by leverage CMATE AI engine for quick triage
- CMATE ECG provides a medical-like waveforms at back end allow professional service providers for 2nd level consultancy
- Competitive pricing model allow quick penetration
IoT Solution Specification
- Microprocessor : Intel® Quark™ SE C1000 @ 32MHz Memory : 80KB RAM
- Storage space: Flash Memory
- Wireless connection : Bluetooth 4.0 (BR+EDR+LE)
- Number of leads: 3-lead ECG
- Sampling rate : 1,000Hz
- Heartbeat detection: 30-250bpm/min
- Frequency response: 0.67Hz to 40Hz 1.21 dB~- 3.0dB
- Dynamic input : ±5mV
- Instant recording : 30s
- Anti-noise : 50Hz / 60Hz
- Input resistance : > 10MΩ